Yesterday was a pretty good Memorial Day. We of course went to visit 'Aulani and spend some time with her. Instead of buying some flowers to put on her spot we decided to get some flowers to plant underneath her tree and hopefully they last longer.
When we got there, there was quite a bit of weeds/grass that we had to pick. So this is the before. . .
Eric helped to pick a lot of the weeds out because they were kind of tough to get out. So while Eric was doing that I took these pictures.
And this is the after! I think it turned out pretty darn good. Hopefully they last a while and people or animals don't pick them out.
Here's a couple of the pretty flowers that we got to plant for her.
I love when they give her kisses
We decided to put one little flower on her spot too
We tried to take a family picture but it was next to impossible so these are the ones that we got.
An Early Thanksgiving
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment