Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Concert

Last night Eric and I got tickets to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert. The guests there were Alfie Boe and Tom Brokaw. It was so good! I am so glad that we got tickets! Tom Brokaw told a story about the Candy Bomber who is from the Salt Lake area. It about made us cry. He also surprised everyone there by showing up (he's 92!). You can find his story here. Alfie Boe was also amazing! I got goosebumps. I have to admit that before this concert I had never heard of him before, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised.

Before we went in to the Conference Center we walked around for a minute on Temple Square and looked at the lights and took this picture of the temple

Before the concert started:

After the concert we went to The Garden in the Joseph Smith Building. It was pretty good. Luckily we got a table by the window and got a super cool view of Temple Square and the temple.

No comments: