Sunday, January 15, 2012

Experiences with Baby Food

The day after Christmas we decided to try and feed them baby food. We had already started feeding them baby cereal about a month prior. We tried applesauce with them first. I don't think either of them really like it a whole lot. It tasted a little tart to me.
A few days later we tried sweet potatoes with them. I think they like that better than the applesauce.
Then a few days after they we decided to let them try peas. Conner definitely didn't like them (I don't either) and Emma I don't think liked them as much as the sweet potatoes but she still ate them. When we gave Conner his first bite of peas he gave kind of a little shutter/shiver. It was so funny! Luckily, we got it on video, enjoy.


To date, they have now tried pears, squash and bananas. Emma likes all of them but Conner, I think does, but he will not open his mouth to get the spoon in. On the bright side, he is drinking a lot more from his bottles, even finishing the whole thing a few times!! Hopefully this means he won't have to get a G-tube.

No comments: