Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving and 8 months Old!

So I didn't take very many pictures this Thanksgiving, of really anyone except for Dallas sneaking into the mashed potatoes. But it was a lot of fun. We didn't have to be alone this holiday, some of my family was able to come down and we got to hang out and have a yummy dinner.
Emma all tuckered out

On Black Friday I went to Once Upon a Child (Love!) where everything was 50% off! I got some clothes for the babies and two of those jumper things that you hang in the doorway. I don't think they really knew what to think of them, but they were pretty darn cute in them.

HOLY COW MY BABIES ARE 8 MONTHS OLD!!!!! I cannot believe it! I know I say this every month but, Golly, time goes by so friggin fast!

Conner
Emma
And all three
It's pretty much impossible to get them looking at me/the camera at the same time and when they do the picture is usually blurry. Oh well.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

So glad to see that your little ones are doing well! I hope you are too! You have such a beautiful family!