Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brad Paisley Concert

Yesterday we were able to go to the Brad Paisley concert at the USANA Amphitheater. We got free tickets for starting a new account at Zion's. We wanted to go to Jack Johnson but they supposedly didn't have anymore tickets so we went to Brad's instead. It was a pretty good concert minus the fact that there were a lot of alcoholics and smokers of all kinds. We ended up leaving a little early because otherwise we would have been there forever waiting to get out. Also, don't wear a black shirt because it gets kind of hot.
This was the first guy and I can remember his name. He was decent.

The next guy was Darius Rucker who thankfully sang some of his songs from Hootie and the Blowfish so me and Eric knew some songs.
Brad Paisley was pretty good. I had seen him before at the E.I.S.F. so I was a little excited.
If you look in the bottom left corner of this picture you can see the real Brad Paisley instead of him on the screen.

No comments: