After the temple we went to eat at this really good oriental food place called Thaifoon at the Gateway mall. That weekend if you ordered anything that was Evil Jungle Princess (curry) then they donated a dollar to the Susan G. Koman foundation so of course I ordered that. It was delicious.
Eric got the Miso soup and some kind of beef. I don't remember what kind but it was really good!
Another super cool thing about this place is if it is your first time eating there then you get free dessert. We got this chocolate cake with ice cream which was really good.
Waiting for our dessert to come.
A cool water wall thing that I want
And our yummy dessert
There was still time to spare before the concert started so we walked around at the Gateway for a little bit and found these sweet shades.
And then we went to the concert, which was ok.
This first band I think was named Heroes Hero, who were ok and I was probably older than all of them.
Next was this rocker chick band who I don't remember what their name is
The third band was The Brobecks and they ended up being the best band of the night.
And Spill Canvas, who was also ok.


No comments:
Post a Comment