Monday, September 7, 2009

The Fair

So this past weekend we had a family reunion sort of thing at Eric's parent's house, with all of his siblings and some relatives. We had some good food and it was fun visiting with all the people we hadn't seen in a while. After most people had left Eric, me, Elicia, and Grant decided to go to the fair and eat some good ol "healthy" fried food. While we were there, we saw a sign advertising chocolate covered bacon. Eric pretty much dared himself to try it but Grant actually dared him to. So he got it and it wasn't as gross as I thought it would be. You couldn't really taste the bacon until after the chocolate was melted away. I got a funnel cake, which I hadn't had in a long time. It was pretty good but super rich. I ended up throwing almost half of it away.

No comments: