Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 3

Today I didn't really feel like going to any classes and everyone else went to a Yankees game. I didn't want to go to that either because it was too expensive so instead, I went to Clearwater beach with an old friend who lives in Tampa. I hadn't been to a real beach in a long time so it was a lot of fun. I felt like a little kid playing in the water .
This some pictures driving across the Tampa Bay, which has an average depth of 10 feet. Who'd of thunk it. Not me.

This is a picture of the beautiful beach.

This is of me and Becca ( the one who took me too the beach, Thanks!) and her cute little girl, Eve. I had so much fun catching up with her and meeting her cute little girl. Thanks again for carting me to the beach!

Later that night after dinner, we decided to walk around Tampa and see what was there. There was this one spot that had a lot of little cool shops. Outside in this little plaza thing there was this guy that was making spraypaint pictures. They were pretty sweet. I almost got one but they were really expensive.

1 comment:

Super B said...

I am so glad you got to come. I had a great time!! And sorry Eve screamed in the car so much. She has never done that like that.