Sunday, December 28, 2008

Really busy week

So a couple of weeks ago was dead week. It was a super busy week. First, Glenn Beck came to Pocatello to do a book signing. We got his Christmas book, The Christmas Sweater, which is a really good book, for him to sign. When I got there the line was really long and I though that it would take forever to be able to get him to sign the book. Well, I was wrong. The line moved really fast because we couldn't have any personalized messages or any posed pictures. That was fine with me, it was still cool to get the book signed and to see/meet him.
Next, there was enrichment. It was super fun. We made brown paper lunch-sack recipe books and had a taste testing of the recipes that were in the book. I forgot to take a picture of mine, but oh well. These are a couple of pictures of the girls at enrichment. I'd also like to thank all of the girls who helped in some way or another with the activity, it helped me out so much. THANK-YOU!!!
This is of the TWO tables that we had full of food. I took this picture at the end so it doesn't show all of the food, but there was a lot and it was delicious!

This is of the girls picking out their supplies for their cookbooks.
These are of the girls just chatting/eating.

No comments: