Depending on how many people show up, everyone is split up into two groups. The top few from each group play in the winner's bracket and the others go into the loser's bracket. In the loser's bracket, they keep playing until there is one person who is left and this person gets the "Timmy Award." It is a dingy yellow shirt that everyone has to sign and wear the next tournament which is usually the next Sunday. The winner of the winner's bracket, ME, gets this sweet belt for a week that they have to defend at the next tournament.
This is one is of me modeling my sweet belt.
How excited I am that I won the Fill or Bust tournament and belt the first time that I went to the tournament

This one is a close up of the sweet belt I have for a week.


3 comments:
Hey, I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I don't know how the heck I came upon it, but I did. You look like you had a blast and good job at winning the belt. take care.
Congrats champ! Way to show them who's boss :)
Sounds like a fun game! Wow, that is a huge belt, you are clearly the champion! You seem to be good at everything you do, soccer, mofia, Fill or Bust, you name it!
Post a Comment