Friday, June 6, 2008

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

This one is a short one. Me and Eric both have jobs now! He started about a week ago. He works at the Idaho State Journal putting different newspapers on the internet and I just got a job at the Red Lion as a banquet attendent. It sounds pretty fun and somewhat easy. The only bad thing about both of our jobs is that they are late night. He works from 11pm-7am three days a week and I'm not exactly sure what hours I'm going to work but I know that some of the days will be late, but oh well, they're jobs.

2 comments:

Elicia said...

Congrats on the jobs! I totally don't mind if you copy me :) Things here are going great, just getting bigger, but only 6 weeks left!!!!!

The Allens said...

Good job getting jobs! Yours does sound kind of fun. You will have to come up to IF sometime to hang out. That's fun that your manager had everyone help plant flowers. We never did that while we lived there. Oh, and if you need any help with Summer's shower, let me know.